All 1 game Review

Halo Sprite batltes DX Halo Sprite batltes DX

At least you'll like the intro.

Okay, let me find somewhere to start. The opening intro had me believing this would be something awesome- Even if you've never heard of a designer, you can tell if they're worth your time by the animation and design- even in the opening intro. Unfortunately, that was the best part of this... Experience. The sprites are great, but you have not given proper credit to their actual owners - all you've said is "I got the sprite sheet i used for all the sprites on Google images". This tells me nothing about who did the beautiful drawings. The Covenant sprites face the same way as the Human sprites, which doesn't really make for good 'battle' scenes. There is no background, and the sprites are bound in a white box. 'Will work in V2'. What will work in V2? if this is V1 then I'm sorry but you are sadly mistaking 'Pre-Pre-Alpha' work for completion. Now i will give you this. It works entirely as it describes, but seriously... whats with the clock? I realize this is a first time attempt, probably at anything, and that's why it does not deserve a zero. I think that if you put some time and effort into your work, then you will definitely achieve greatness. But for now, i have nothing more to say about this. Keep trying.

Suprememessage responds:

Thank you for your patience, A v2 is out, and I still havent got it to work, im trying to work this, the only thing thats keeping me from adding a backround, music and more sprites is the fact that I cant figure out how to remove the white box around the sprites, any help with that would make V3 a better game, check out V2 atleast, thanks for playing V0.0000000001